Compare Electricity Rates in Dallas
From Rockwall to Fort Worth, Denton to Big D and most places in between, StarTex Power is proud to serve Texans. If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, there are lots of retail electric providers for your home’s power. But, StarTex Power offers a clear choice for a great overall package and friendly customer service.
Enjoy the perks of being our customer.
We proudly offer these customer benefits:
- Complete your sign-up in a few minutes – It’s easy!
- No worries or surprises at sign up – no hidden fees or sign-up fees from StarTex Power, no interruption in service, no new equipment required
- Multiple plans and term lengths that offer competitive pricing to suit your budget
- Fixed rate plans that offer peace of mind and protect your price throughout your contract’s term
- Month-to-month variable price plans that offer flexibility and no early termination fees
- Superior customer service with a smile from our Customer Care Team
- Access to community and educational grant programs
- Loyalty programs with great rewards and prizes
Switch to StarTex today!
Complete the StarTex Power sign-up form in minutes, and your service could be switched as early as tomorrow. By this time next week, could you be paying less with StarTex Power than you are with your current retail electric provider?
Thinking about switching? Wondering what you need to know beforehand?
These questions could help you decide what’s best for your home’s energy needs:
- Which of these is your top priority? Price, term, plan type, or special offer?
- What fees apply if you leave your current retail electric provider?
- If you switch, will a deposit or other fee be charged?
Be sure to check for any additional fees that may apply on top of your rate each month.
For instance, did you know that the average kWh price listed on your electric facts label (EFL) is an estimate of various charges, including your energy charge (the supply portion), pass-through TDSP charges (transmission distribution service provider), and any applicable minimum usage fees and/or bill credits. The average kWh price can fluctuate based on many influencers. It is dependent on your actual energy usage, and if the TDSP charges change. Your local utility controls the TDSP charges applied to your bill. So remember, when selecting a plan, be sure to check what charges your rate includes.
Rest easy with StarTex Power.
When you select StarTex Power to supply your electricity plan and service, you will make a wise decision. Plus, thousands of Dallas-area customers have made the switch already. Our customers are our biggest fans, and are so loyal that a majority of them renew their electricity plan with us year after year. StarTex Power has years of experience in the deregulated Texas markets, and has been a Better Business Bureau accredited business since 2007. See for yourself why the Better Business Bureau in Houston, where we’re headquartered, also awarded us with an A+ rating.